In House Training Definition
Since start journey one of the core activities of PQC is in house training.
The word in house, when it is used related to organization or company matters, it refers to activities that are happening or done by employees inside organization or company itself.
Training is activity of teaching employees particular skill, type of behavior or specifically how to do a particular job more effectively and efficiently. It involves acquiring new soft skills or education of employees regarding technical skills on how to inspect certain newly buyer.
Technical in house training definition:
Technically In House Training is defined as any training that is held in company premises in order to educate, develop or improve employees’ skills. This involves all technical and soft skills courses that serve for this purpose.
In house training definition it is simple definition and it includes: all training that are held for employees of a specific company in any place or time.
On the job training is popular form of training. Almost all organization in the world today, they do plan, develop and organize such courses. They are effective, cost effective and convenient to run.
There are many advantages of in-house:
* Cost effective: First and foremost, on site workshops are cost effective. Instead of training 3-4 people in public training, you can train all group of 15 – 25 employees.
* Customized: You can customize the course according to your employee training needs. You can produce all course outlines and ask trainer to deliver it.
* Flexible: You can hold the course any time you want, upon mutual agreement with the trainer. You can change venue as well according to your preferences.
* Well-trained employees are more efficient, getting more done in less time and making fewer mistakes.
* It helps workers keep abreast of changes – in technology, in your industry, and in your market.
* Employees, especially younger employees, value career development and learning opportunities, which may help you attract and retain them.
* It can develop a pool of well-trained workers to take the place of people who quit or retire, so you can promote from within and avoid the hassle of recruiting outside the company.